Bilingual Accounts Payable
Chartwell Corporate Office
7070 Derrycrest Drive, Mississauga, Ontario
January 07, 2023
At Chartwell, we're all about Making People's Lives Better for our residents, their families, and our employees. Join an exceptional group of diverse, caring, and passionate people who are inspired to make a difference in their own lives and are dedicated to delivering an experience that is personalized, memorable and feels like home for more than 30,000 residents across the country.
Complexity and Scope of the position
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, the Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for entering accounts payable transactions into Yardi Pay Scan to ensure that the homes' payables are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
* Timely and accurate data entry of vendor invoices into Yardi; data entry of 600-700 invoices a week
* Review workflow items and make appropriate corrections
* Opening and sorting of all incoming mail/couriers related to Accounts Payable
* Set up of New Vendors in Yardi
* Maintain work instructions for payable processes
* Vacation coverage
* Other duties assigned by Accounts Payable Manager
1 2 years' experience in an office setting doing data entry in a high volume environment
Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent
Skills & Abilities:
* Excellent data entry skills and strong attention to detail
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
* Ability to work under pressure with weekly/monthly deadlines
* Highly organized and detailed oriented with multi-tasking and problem solving skills
* Work independently
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong communication skills; verbal and written
* Experience using Yardi is an asset but not required
* Bilingualism is mandatory (English/French)
Chartwell recognizes the importance of immunization to protect our residents, staff and others from COVID-19. As such, subject to any accommodation required by applicable human rights legislation, it will be a condition of employment that all new hires have received all required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada.
Chartwell's commitment to diversity and inclusivity is a commitment to hire people whose skills and abilities contribute the most to the success of the organization and who reflect the communities in which we live and work.
Chartwell Retirement Residences is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from a wide range of qualified candidates, including persons with disabilities. If you have questions or require assistance with the application process, please email or call 1-888-663-6448.
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
You have succesfully applied
There was a problem applying to this vacancy
Is there something wrong with this job offer?
Report the error